|In our eleventh growing season, the garden welcomes participation from students, neighbors, families, Sisters of St. Joseph and Consociates, and all who want to|
We garden two plots communally; sharing the work and the produce. Join with us on Tuesday nights from 6 - 8 p.m.
- learn organic/sustainable growing methods
- enjoy healthy heirloom produce
- build community with Earth and other gardeners
- participate in a local food system
- share the harvest
Spring Garden Gatherings:
For more information, contact Jennifer Tacheny at firstname.lastname@example.org. To keep in touch, "like" us on Facebook, where we post updates, photos, and harvest totals.
- Tuesday, April 19, 6 - 8 p.m. – Transplanting Seedlings
- Tuesday, April 26, 5:30 p.m. – Bee Documentary at Carondelet Center
- Saturday, April 30, 10 a.m. - 12 – CSJ Earth Day, Prepare Garden Beds
- Tuesday, May 24, 6 - 8 p.m. – Plant in the Garden