|Weekly gardening Tuesdays from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., through October.|
- We will meet Thursday, September 10 (rather than Tuesday, September 8) so as to also attend Septemberfest on the 10th.
- We will meet Thursday, September 24 (rather than Tuesday, September 22) for harvest and a potluck.
2015 Garden Theme: Growing and Using Medicinal Herbs
Celeste’s Dream Community Garden
You are welcome to join us for cultivation, harvest, food processing, and potluck gatherings. For more information, visit www.csjstpaul.org/celeste. To keep in touch, "like" us on Facebook, where we post updates, photos, and harvest totals.
- Learn organic growing methods
- Enjoy healthy heirloom produce
- Participate in a local food system
- Build community with Earth and other gardeners
- Share the harvest
If you would like to learn more about our community garden, contact Jennifer Tacheny by e-mail or at 651-696-2872.
Community garden recipes
Planting, Cultivation, and Harvest
Tuesdays, May - October, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
CSJ Administration Center, 1884 Randolph Ave, St. Paul