|During the growing season, we're in the garden every Tuesday evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., where we:|
You are welcome to join us for cultivation, harvest, food processing, and potluck gatherings. To keep in touch, "like" us on Facebook, where we post updates, photos, and harvest totals.
- experience a diversity of vegetables, flowers, and people
- learn organic growing methods
- enjoy healthy heirloom produce
- participate in a local food system
- build community with Earth and other gardeners
- share the harvest
If you would like to learn more about our community garden, contact Jennifer Tacheny by e-mail or at 651-696-2872.
Click here to see photos from Community Garden Day on September 14.
Community garden recipes
Planting, Cultivation, and Harvest
Tuesdays beginning June 3 - October, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
CSJ Administration Center, 1884 Randolph Ave, St. Paul