Carondelet Center Assistant - HostOn Call Hours - For Scheduled Events at Carondelet Center
We have a Carondelet Center Assistant - Host position available at Carondelet Center in St. Paul. This position is responsible for assisting with set-up-food/tables/chairs and receptionist duties. This position will greet and direct individuals and groups for events/meetings at Carondelet Center.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Post high school education preferred
- Minimum of one year experience with food service preferred.
- Must be able to work with the public
- Ability to create a hospitable presence and welcoming atmosphere required.
- Interest in conference and retreat facilities and a willingness to learn preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Must be able to work independently along with anticipating the needs of the groups.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, reaching, walking and standing for long periods of time.
If interested, submit cover letter and resume to Human Resources, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CSJ Health & Resident Services Associate80 hours per pay period M-F Day Hour
We have an opening for a CSJ Health & Resident Services Associate. The position is responsible for assisting in providing services to the sisters living at Carondelet Village in IL, AL and the Care Center. Qualifications:
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of five years experience in health care related environment, social work, human services or related field
- Must speak and understand English
- Knowledge and experience in resident and/or family support systems or community outreach.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, sensitivity, enthusiasm and interest in geriatrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting, pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, reaching, walking and standing for long periods of time.
To apply or for more information, please contact Kay Henning at 651-696-2749 or email email@example.com
Community Health Worker
24 to 30 hours per week
We have an opening for a Community Health Worker. The responsibilities include providing quality bilingual, bicultural health education, screenings, advocacy, insurance navigation assistance and referrals to Latino individuals and families; and disseminating health information through one-to-one educational interventions as well as group presentations at various community sites. This position supports SMHC’s Health Outreach Program and the Optimizing Health grant.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree or certification in Community Health Worker.
- Certification or ability to be certified in MNsure navigation.
- Equivalent combination of related education and experience may be considered.
- One year experience in public health/community health, nursing or related field preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience with direct local patient services and with public health programs including their enrollment procedures.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which may require lifting, pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, reaching, walking and standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
If interested, submit cover letter and resume to: St. Mary’s Health Clinics, c/o: Human Resources, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RN Lead Nursing Coordinator80 hr. per pay period – Flexible Day ShiftWe have a Full Time Nursing Supervisor position available at St. Mary’s Health Clinics. This position is responsible for supervising volunteers, working directly with clinic patients, provide follow-up care, referrals and communicate with physicians. Current knowledge of pharmaceuticals, diagnosis and follow-up procedures in a clinic setting required.
If interested, submit cover letter and resume to: St. Mary’s Health Clinics, c/o: Human Resources, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105. Email: email@example.com.
- Current license in the state of MN.
- Three years exp. in med/surg nursing – clinic or public health experience preferred.
- Experience in supervising medical and nursing personnel.
- Ability to speak Spanish, a plus
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License required.