Gather, Cultivate, Harvest
Learn organic growing methods • Enjoy heirloom produce
Participate in local food system • Build community • Share the harvest
Garden Nights Tuesdays 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Earth Week Events
A collaboration with Wisdom Ways Center for Spirituality and the St. Kate’s Food Justice Coalition, and featuring Emma Marris, author of Rambunctious Garden: Saving nature in a post-wild world.
- Mon., April 16, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Hedgerow Initiative featuring Emma Marris and Jill Welter
- Tues., April 17, 5-8 p.m. Dinner and conversation with Author Emma Marris and Seedling Transplanting
St. Catherine University, Fontbonne Hall Rm. 211
- Wed., April 18, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Emma Marris Lecture
St. Catherine University, Jeanne D’Arc Auditorium
- Thurs., April 19, 6:30-9 p.m. Writing Workshop with nature writer, Emma Marris.
- Sun., May 6th 10 a.m.-1 p.m. CSJ Earth Day – Prepare the garden beds for planting and rekindle commitments to caring for the earth.CSJ Community Gardens
Events are free for students with ID. For more informationI on events, including fees, visit www.wisdomwayscenter.org