M-F between 32-40 a week
Mission and Ministry:
The mission of St. Mary’s Health Clinics, in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, is to carry out the healing ministry of Christ by providing needed health services to the medically underserved or uninsured.
The RN Care Coordinator for St. Mary’s Health Clinics is responsible for nursing care and clinical coordination of patients within assigned clinics overseeing the delivery of medical and follow-up care.
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the State of MN
- Minimum three years’ work experience in medical/surgical nursing – clinic or public health experience preferred.
- One-year experience in supervising professional and para-professional medical personnel is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team structure is required.
- Good organizational and communication skills are required.
- Ability to coordinate and follow-up with needed referrals in an expedient manner.
- Requires valid Minnesota driver’s license.
- Appreciation of cultural and ethnic diversity.
- Spanish speaking ideal but not required.
If interested, email or send cover letter and resume to: Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, c/o HR, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105. Email: HR@csjstpaul.org