CSJ – Health and Resident Services Assistant
Wednesday – Friday – Saturday, 2:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
The Resident Services Assistant position is responsible for assisting and providing support to the Sisters residing at Carondelet Village in the Independent Living, Assisted Living and Care Center areas.
- High school/GED required.
- Minimum of one year nursing assistant or Human Services experience strongly preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office; particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position, heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, reaching, walking and standing for long periods of time.
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to: Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, c/o: HR, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105 or email: HR@csjstpaul.org.
RN Care Coordinator – St. Mary’s Health Clinics
For more than two decades St. Mary’s Health Clinics (SMHC), a ministry of the Sisters of St. Joseph, has provided primary health care to the uninsured in the seven county metropolitan area of St. Paul, Minneapolis and their surrounding suburbs.
SMHC has an opening for an RN Care Coordinator position available. This position is responsible for supervising volunteers, working directly with clinic patients, providing follow-up care and education, making referrals to partner organizations and communicating with physicians regarding plans of care. Current knowledge of pharmaceuticals, diagnosis and follow-up procedures in a clinic setting is required.
Role Description and Responsibilities:
The RN Care Coordinator for St. Mary’s health clinics is responsible for nursing care and clinical coordination of patients within assigned clinics and oversees the delivery of medical and follow up care.
- Registered nurse with current license to practice in the state of Minnesota
- Three years’ experience in med/surg nursing – clinic or public health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team structure.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and follow up with needed referrals and testing in an expedient manner.
If interested, email or send cover letter and resume to: Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, c/o HR, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105 by Email: HR@csjstpaul.org
Carondelet Center Assistant – Event Host
On Call Hours – For Scheduled Events at Carondelet Center
We have a part time Event Host position available at Carondelet Center in St. Paul. This position is responsible for executing events from beginning to end, assisting with room set-up, food and beverage service and receptionist duties. This position will greet and direct individuals and groups for events/meetings at Carondelet Center, as well as clean up after the events.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Post high school education preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience with food service preferred.
- Must be able to work with the public.
- Ability to create a hospitable presence and welcoming atmosphere required.
- Ability to read and interpret a Banquet Event Order (BEO) for each event.
- Interest in conference and retreat facilities and a willingness to learn preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Must be able to work independently along with anticipating the needs of the groups.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, reaching, walking and standing for long periods of time.
If interested, submit cover letter and resume to Human Resources, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105. Email: HR@csjstpaul.org