House Manager – Sarah’s… an Oasis for Women
Schedule to be determined
Sarah’s, a temporary housing facility for women sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, seeks an individual that can manage the daily operations of the ministry. This position assures the inventory, hospitality, safety, physical wellbeing of the residents and personnel of Sarah’s. Position must balance a variety of long-term goals and day to day responsibilities through positive, professional, cooperative and collaborative relationships in order to maintain the mission and vision of Sarah’s.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in human or social services or equivalency required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to work and relate with women of diverse backgrounds, language skills, and life experiences; trauma-informed a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to staff and residents.
- Commitment to Sarah’s mission and vision; knowledge of CSJ mission and ministry preferred
- Self- motivation, strong ability to balance and prioritize a variety of tasks independently.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with technology: computer software (required-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher), database use, internet, internal telephone, household security, basic desktop computer.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement effective organizational and financial plans.
- Experience managing inventory as well as purchasing and accounting processes for household, buildings and grounds and office needs.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the positions, including heavy lifting (20-40 lbs), pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, reaching and walking.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work at least two evenings per month (1st and 3rd Wednesday) and be on-call for emergencies as a backup to Overnight Staff.
- Upon hire, must be able to pass training certification for Second Harvest food contract.
If interested, email or send cover letter and resume to: Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, c/o Human Resources, 1884 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105 or Email: HR@csjstpaul.org