Looking for a position that offers variety? Carondelet Center is a host facility for conferences, retreats, meetings and events, committed to creating an atmosphere for lifelong learning, personal growth, the arts and spirituality.
An Event Host position is available on evenings and weekends with some weekday opportunities as well. An average of three shifts a week; shifts are 4-7 hours long. Schedules are set a week in advance.
Event Hosts are responsible for:
- Room set up.
- Furniture placement/tables and chairs.
- AV set up.
- Food set up.
- Assist caterers if needed.
- Greet and direct individuals and groups for events and meetings.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to set up AV equipment such as projectors, microphones and sound.
- Experience in food industry or with events.
- Ability to create a hospitable presence and welcoming atmosphere.
- Interest in conference and retreat facilities and a willingness to learn preferred.
- Able to work independently along with anticipating the needs of the groups.
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the position that include heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, reaching, walking and standing for long periods of time.
For more information and/or to apply for open positions, please contact Apply@csjstpaul.org