Join our team as a Resident Services Assistant at Carondelet Village in Highland Park.
The mission of Carondelet Village is to enrich the lives of older adults through a faith based setting that respects diversity of faith and culture and honors the dignity of all.
Assist and provide support, care and services to the Sisters residing at the Carondelet Village. Carondelet Village is an Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Care Center facility.
- You will work collaboratively with site directors and fellow assistants.
- Participate in planning and executing all services and care required.
- Participate in meetings with other staff and groups/agencies regarding care of the Sisters.
- Assist Sisters in maintaining an independent lifestyle.
- Maintain inventory and equipment up-keep.
- Assure safety and welfare of Sisters in accordance to rules and regulations.
You bring to the team:
- High school diploma required.
- Certificate in health care related field, geriatric studies, social work, human services or related field.
- Three years’ work experience as a Nursing Assistant or in geriatric services. This maybe personal, volunteer or work related experience.
- Knowledge and experience with resident and/or family support and community outreach.
- You have a passion and interest in geriatrics.
- Good interpersonal skills. Sensitivity. Enthusiasm. Confidentiality.
- Computer experience with Word and Excel.
- Able to meet physical demands of the position; lifting, pushing, puling, stooping, bending, reaching, walking, and standing for long periods of time.
Position hours are 64 hours every two weeks.
- Week 1: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Week 2: Tue, Wed 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Each shift is 8 hours with a paid 30 minute lunch break.
Those who meet the above and are interested in joining a team who work together to provide older adults with holistic wellness and enrichment programs and services that make it possible for older adults to live with vitality wherever they call home. Please send resume or request an application by emailing email@example.com